The resources below may be used to help track your student's progress each month. Logs are due on the 15th of EVERY month, requirements are listed below by grade level.
Requirements by Grade Level
30 total weekly hours required for ALL grade levels (K-12).
Elementary (Grades K-6)
Subjects to be taught:
- Language Arts
- ½ year Science
- ½ year Social Studies
- Health and Fitness (minimum of 100 minutes per week)
- Art (approximately 100 minutes per week, onsite clubs may count towards this time.)
Students should keep a fitness/art log for any offsite class and instructor contact info is required. Weekly reviews are due by the 15th of the month.
Middle Grades (7/8): Students are expected to take the following classes:
- Language Arts (7th & 8th)
- Math (7th & 8th)
- Science (7th & 8th)
- Social Studies (7th & 8th)
- Pacific NW History is a graduation requirement typically taken in 7th grade.
- Health and Fitness (minimum of 5 hours per week)
- Elective (7th & 8th)
- Typically students will take Fine Arts, which may include visual arts, dance, drama, or music.
Students are required to keep a Fitness Log and Art Log. Reviews and logs are due by the 15th of the month and must be signed by a parent or instructor.
High School (Grades 9 - 12)
- Minimum of 5 classes, 6 classes typically necessary to meet graduation requirements in grades 9-12.
Subjects to be taught:
Subjects for high school students (Grades 9-12) vary greatly based on electives and academic/career goals.
CREDITS 9-12 Grades: Please note that all secondary students are required to keep a homeschool credit sheet (TYPED) for all offsite classes to present to advisor during transcript reviews and conferences. A template is provided below.
The first secondary day AFTER the 15th of the month there will be a modified schedule and an Advisory class for secondary students. Progress checks will be completed at that time.
Fitness and Fine Art Logs (REQUIRED) - These are required so that the number of hours are accurately tracked and able to be included on homeschool transcripts. Students who are not able to show completed logs each month may not receive credit for the course.
District Fitness Approved Activities - Use the list below to determine if your logged fitness activities are acceptable for your monthly review. If you have questions about approved activities, contact your SLP consultant.