How do I register my student(s) for Tuesday clubs?
Follow the club request steps below.
Questions that morning can be handled by calling Denise at 509-465-7731 (9:30-3:00) or by emailing email@example.com.
Club Request Steps
- Review the attached FMP Club Options Schedule. PDF attached below.
- Families will submit one Tuesday Club Request Form for each student. The request form will go live on Tuesday September 21st, 7:00am-7:00pm.
- Enter the student's Last name, First Name and age.
- Select a club or "None" from the available options for each hour.
- Students may enroll in up to 5 clubs. Students who are already registered for M/W before school piano, may take up to four additional clubs on Tuesdays.
- Answer questions about most important clubs and alternates.
- When the form is submitted, it will be time stamped.
If you want to move quickly through the form for an earlier time stamp, you might have the text for these last three answers already created, and ready to paste into the form.
- MOST IMPORTANT: What are the TOP TWO most important clubs for your child? For example: "1st choice- 1st period = ballet; 2nd choice 3rd period = woodworking.
- ALTERNATE CHOICES: If we cannot place your child in ALL the clubs requested, what are a FEW other choices your child might REALLY like? For example: 1st period = toyshop, 2nd period = Clay, 4th period = archery.
- COMMENTS: Do you have any additional comments?
Using the timestamp, we will do our best to enroll students in the clubs they have requested, or when necessary, the "Most Important" and "Alternative Choices" provided.
Any number of devices can be used to register different children at the same time.
This is often important to families who have more than one student.
Clubs will NOT meet on the first Tuesday of every month. Looking at the months ahead, we hope to work with the PTO to coordinate family field trips on those non-club weeks.