What About Next Year?
- Your green End of the Year Checklist must be complete before your student can enroll in next year’s classes. Please make sure all items are completed by Friday, May 31st. Checklists will be mailed early next week.
- Elementary Block Classes: Elementary teachers will be registering all K - 6 grade students in Monday or Wednesday Block Classes. Please plan to attend your student’s parent-teacher conference to discuss class placement. Elementary conferences will be Wednesday, June 5th, Thursday, June 6th and Friday, June 7th.
- Secondary Classes: Students in grades 7-12 will register for next year’s onsite academic classes on May 16th, 2019.
- Friday Classes: Friday enrichment classes will be posted on WINGS by the end of May. Registration for Friday classes will be June 17th -18th, 2019.
- Out of District Families: If you live outside of the Mead School District you must submit out of district paperwork annually. Paperwork will be available online at the beginning of June. Please return the paperwork ASAP so you will be all set for registration.
- Current Families: If you have children in your family who are not currently attending Five Mile and would like to enroll for next year, please call the office at 465-7700 to schedule a meeting with Mr. Olgard.